24 Apr Getting help for your business: LEP Growth Hubs
Growth hubs are local public/private sector partnerships led by the Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs). They join up national and local business support so it is easy for businesses to find the help they need. There is a network of 38 hubs. You can find the growth hub nearest to you by hovering over the map, and click on the map or click on the relevant LEP area in the list on the right to take you to the relevant growth hub website.
The LEP Network publish a monthly newsletter; click here to read April’s edition.
Both the www.gov.uk website and the Business Support Helpline also offer advice about starting up a business and can direct business to more support. Businesses can call 0300 456 3565 to speak to a business support advisor (9.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday).
Since 2013 the LEP has invested over £1.5m into the establishment of a Business Growth Hub, the place to start for information and advice on growing your business. The Hub is projected to create 177 jobs by 31 March 2018 and since its establishment, it has engaged with 1,007 businesses and leveraged £3.66m debt and equity investment into client companies.
There’s an array of business support information and guidance out there so our aim is to simplify. The short cuts below should help with the top line support facilities available for your needs:
- I want to access finance and funding to grow my business
- I want to develop my skills or work with a mentor
- I want to open my business to new markets and explore export opportunities
- I want to start a new business
- I need help with a business strategy
- I want to focus on the digital and technology space
- I want to employ an apprentice
- I want to network and meet like-minded business leaders
- I need better broadband connectivity for my business
If you would like advice on any aspect of commercial property please call us on 01344 311344 or send us a enquiry