28 Sep Roc Technologies move to Greenham Business Park Newbury
Greenham Business Park at Newbury is collaborating with Roc Technologies, one of the UK’s fastest growing IT companies, to design and build bespoke new headquarters in a key location in the Park.
The project consolidates the Park’s reputation as a place where clients can negotiate good terms to develop buildings that meet their long term-needs.
- Greenham Business Park is a 150-acre site located adjacent to the town of Newbury.
- As the largest strategic employment site in the area, it offers opportunities for all business types, whether they wish to let office space or develop their own properties.
- Most recently, the Park has been collaborating with Roc Technologies to design a flexible, bespoke three-storey headquarters building focusing on developing a good working environment and a style that reflects the company’s brand and innovative outlook.
Rupert Holtby, estates manager at Greenham Business Park, said:
“We have been working very closely with Roc Technologies to design a building that meets their specific needs and that also works from the Business Park perspective. This close collaboration has concluded in a design for a flexible building that suits the business’ character and values, meets the long-term needs of Roc Technologies and works well within the Park itself.”
Roc Technologies will be joining other organisations who have worked with the Park to develop premises to meet their specific needs, including the Jaguar and Land Rover flagship dealership which was completed in December 2017 and The Base, a new arts-focused project due to be completed in early 2019.
- Roc Technologies work with many clients in Secure and Sensitive industries so it was critical that they could work with the Park to design a new HQ that could support some demanding security requirements.
- As a business, their roots are in Newbury and remain committed to the Newbury area through this investment in their new HQ.
- As a fast-growing business and it was important strategically that their new headquarters was located along the M4 corridor with access to a fantastic source of local talent.
Greenham Business Park have submitted a planning application for the new, bespoke headquarters for Roc Technologies and appointed Francis Construction as the contractor to deliver the build. Subject to receiving planning permission, construction is scheduled to start in November 2018 with completion scheduled for December 2019.
If you are a tenant, landlord or investor interested in what Greenham Business Park has to offer please email us or contact James Page, Director of Newbury office at Page Hardy Harris, who will be able to advise you
James Page Tel. 01635 937087 Mob. 07909 902123