Another letting at 329 Bracknell
Bracknell letting on behalf of our client Workspace
We agreed terms or completed on over 355,000 sq.ft of space within the sector, spread across more than 40 transactions. Our clients included Legal & General, Hermes, Big Yellow and Clipstone involving lettings to the likes of the NHS and City Fibre at locations across the Thames Valley.
• Four lettings at Western Trade Centre totalling over 53,000 sq. ft. on behalf of Hermes Investment Management.
• Four lettings at Bilton Industrial Estate on behalf of Clipstone Investment Management
• Maxx House, Bracknell – a 55,000 sq.ft. detached unit set within a 2.14 acre sold freehold
• Unit 2 Reform Road, Maidenhead let on behalf of Sorbon Estates
• Four lettings across Henley and the surrounding areas for The Copas’
The Warehouse and Logistics sector has successfully risen to the challenges presented by Covid-19 and Brexit over the past two years, with high levels of transactions echoed across the nation. It therefore goes without saying that 2022 will be an important year for the sector amidst the lowest vacancy levels ever recorded. This is putting upward pressure on rents of available stock, in spite of rising construction costs, increasing demand for further development opportunities.
We continue to achieve record rents and sale prices throughout the industrial and distribution sector and look forward to another busy year ahead.
If you are a landlord or tenant, please get in touch and we would be delighted to assist you with either disposing or acquiring industrial property across the Thames Valley.
Bracknell office - 01344 311344 or
Maidenhead office - 01628 439006